Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oh boy, was today a thrill. Spent a few hours at the Cardiologist's office where they spent a few hours trying to figure out a way to stress my heart without the shot or a treadmill. They want to do this test, they want to do a cat scan, they want to do a stress test ... I tried telling them I don't have the money to pay the co pays on any of these let alone ALL of these tests.

So, I leave there and go pick up my supplies at another hospital for my "exam" Friday morning.

Fortunately, before I had to leave I got to take a few pics after last evenings rains.

A lone dandelion popped up in the neighbor's yard, but looked good.
DSCN2062.jpg

This fella kept following me around from one spot to another.
DSCN2065.jpg

I guess the marriage contract was "consumated"
DSCN2066.jpg

Some kind of cockleburr I think, but the light on the water drops looked neat
DSCN2067.jpg

If you look really close, you can see me taking the picture. I'm reflected in several of those raindrops.
DSCN2075.jpg

Got this one before all of the leaves were unfolded.
DSCN2076.jpg

Thanks for looking.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I pray you are able to get the tests you need. Your flowers are beautiful. I couldn't see your reflection. Maybe use a mirror without the flash. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I pray you are able to get the tests you need. Your flowers are beautiful. I couldn't see your reflection. Maybe use a mirror without the flash. :laughing7:

Have insurance, but somehow the docs, like the politicians, have gotten this idea that poor people have lots of money. Who knew? Now, where do I keep it?

Probably couldn't see me because the image had to be shrunk down to fit on the forum. I shoot 20MP highest quality (that this camera will record) so have to shrink it down from 5192 to 1800 pixels (reduced by 2/3 in both overall size and resolution) so a lot gets lost in translation. Tried pulling the reflections off the original and placing them next to the flower:

DSCN2075_chadeaux.jpg

still not full size, but you get the idea.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful photos! :icon_thumleft:

May your health improve...May God Bless!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Really nice photos. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Beautiful photos! :icon_thumleft:

May your health improve...May God Bless!

Not a happy camper, and i am a pretty ticked patient!

All that trouble, two days of fasting and drinking water until I started swelling up ... and all that nasty medicine too ... and they couldn't perform the colonoscopy because I wasn't cleaned out. I told them that when I got there! Bowels shut down Thursday evening about 6:00 and even though I had ten bottles of water thursday, a gallon of tea, fruit juice, several glasses of water too, and their medicine it was over until after they took me into surgery. They pumped the air in and found out I was right. They told me they didn't fill my colon with air, but my gut let me know about 20 minutes after I left the hospital that they sure did.

Showed up Friday morning, told them the prep failed. They told me I was mistaken "it will be alright", but it wasn't. Now I get to pay for this one and another next month besides the pain of the prep.

Really think my kidneys shut down for a while. But, okay this evening. Everything is back to "normal" kinda.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Have insurance, but somehow the docs, like the politicians, have gotten this idea that poor people have lots of money. Who knew? Now, where do I keep it?

Probably couldn't see me because the image had to be shrunk down to fit on the forum. I shoot 20MP highest quality (that this camera will record) so have to shrink it down from 5192 to 1800 pixels (reduced by 2/3 in both overall size and resolution) so a lot gets lost in translation. Tried pulling the reflections off the original and placing them next to the flower:

View attachment 1624371

still not full size, but you get the idea.

Sorry things went so bad. I was really hoping things were going to get better as far as the insurance situation goes. It's like they all want us to be paupers.
I can see clearly now. I shrink all my photos down, also.

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a happy camper, and i am a pretty ticked patient!

All that trouble, two days of fasting and drinking water until I started swelling up ... and all that nasty medicine too ... and they couldn't perform the colonoscopy because I wasn't cleaned out. I told them that when I got there! Bowels shut down Thursday evening about 6:00 and even though I had ten bottles of water thursday, a gallon of tea, fruit juice, several glasses of water too, and their medicine it was over until after they took me into surgery. They pumped the air in and found out I was right. They told me they didn't fill my colon with air, but my gut let me know about 20 minutes after I left the hospital that they sure did.

Showed up Friday morning, told them the prep failed. They told me I was mistaken "it will be alright", but it wasn't. Now I get to pay for this one and another next month besides the pain of the prep.

Really think my kidneys shut down for a while. But, okay this evening. Everything is back to "normal" kinda.
Hang in there! I am humbled every time I go to a VA hospital and see how bad off I COULD be. Hang in there, friend! ╦╦Ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread