shoague

Dec 29, 2014
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone,
I bought a used AT Pro off eBay and received it a couple of days ago. The user said that it had been used once. Sure it was. Anyway, I got it and opened up the package and saw a pristine AT staring back at me. It came with a great case, coil cover and goodie bag.
Today was the first day I could use it. I only had 90 minutes. Grrrr.

IT WAS AMAZING. I covered ground that I had cleaned and was pulling coins out left and right. IT WAS GREAT seeing the number 85, 87 for quarters ...... I'm Giddy.

It was like metal detecting with blinders on with the 350. Don't get me wrong I love the 350 but the AT lets me do it so much faster.

I pulled 1.97 in clad today.

Upvote 25

Dirtwisher

Nov 1, 2013
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
do urself a favor and call Garrett to see what warranty is left. if you dont have the owners originl receipt of purchase they will go from the date of manufacter! which is awesome bc i had problems with the large coil and within a few days i had a brand new coil and i sent them my old one!

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That title sounded... dirty :laughing7:

I love my ATP as well, have fun and dig those 50-60 pull tabs, might find your gold in there!

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice purchase Girl, which COIL did you get with it?

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow. Best review I've seen on why ATP over ACE350 (which I own). What made the difference was "like metal detecting with blinders on." OH! I want to take my blinders OFF!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread