A Gold Hunters Experience - 1898

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Wazzup Deep? You finally discover google.books or something?? :laughing9:

(....need an emoticon of "poking in the ribs")

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I hadn't been in Project Gutenberg for several years. So, I went in there and started searching for treasure - and the results I shared!

Hope each one of the threads I posted are of inspiration or use by other members.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That was quite a find! Had some great-sounding titles!!

I've got a small collection of old ebooks on the HDD, mostly about mining, assay, geology, etc. The vast majority of that information never changes. Also, a lot of those old books were written for the Common Man to read. I'm a bad one when it comes to reading - always have been, but you posted some titles that I wanna go back and download some time!! :notworthy:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks! TNet is such a great resource within itself. I learn so darned much here. I'd just like to give back some to those who have inspired me - stuff they'd not normally look for or ever even hear of.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions