A LOT of DRUMSTICKS running around in one of my PASTURES

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turkeys1.jpg

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This picture was taken at a distance of about 200 to 300 yards away with my cell phone.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see that the pheasant population is thriving.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you hunt them? I’ve never tried but lately we have been seeing more and more of them. Twenty yrs ago there were none.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer hunt any animals Todd. I have nothing against hunt. i wish more people hunted and killed more deer. What i hate is seeing dead deer laying along the highways near me. I live 9 miles from Carrollton Ohio. I drove there last week ans back. i counted 14 dead deer laying on both sides of the highway. :9 It is sad to see so many laying there rotting away.
One thing that is upsetting here is if a farmer has lets say a cow die they have to bury it for health reasons. Yet the state ALLOWS thousands of dead animals to rot away along the road sides and it also attracts other animals to go after them and get hut by vehicles :(

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the wrong Id. It looked like they had longer tails when zooming in on the photo.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the wrong Id. It looked like they had longer tails when zooming in on the photo.
You are ok. it was a long ways away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread