• KIMG0552 (1).jpg
    KIMG0552 (1).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 166

SaltwaterServr

Mar 20, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I finly got the pullys and belts instaled. now for the air jets and vacume pickup.

I forgot to add a suggestion. If you want to make a bank of those, all you need are some 2" Uniseals and the PVC pipe. Aquarium folks use uniseals for large scale filtration systems as well as people into aquaponics. I would've saved a helluva lot of headaches when I was running my hydroponics gardens if I had known about them.

How are you planning to test the effectiveness? Run a batch like you expect to in production then send off the concentrates and tails to be assayed?

OP
OP
solarsmith

solarsmith

Mar 27, 2016
Denver
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im taking my older cell and turning it into a pre conditioner cell which will drain into the red cell which will drain into the green cell then all the cons will be remilled and refloated . Im hopeing for a upgrade of 20x to 40x. I do know all of the gold in my ore is IN the pyrite. I did a run with the ph at 9.5 plus and was able to block all pyrite from rporting to the cons. . I have been able to get the copper to upgrade buy a very high % so my next run I will be trying to plate the pyrite with cuperis. then a layer of pax and then a fire assay. Bryan in Denver Colorado

OP
OP
solarsmith

solarsmith

Mar 27, 2016
Denver
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the ball mill

todays project was to put new sound proofing on the ball mill. to the left side is the jaw crusher. to the right is the magnetic sluce.

Attachments

• ballmill1.jpg
    ballmill1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 112

SaltwaterServr

Mar 20, 2015
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
todays project was to put new sound proofing on the ball mill. to the left side is the jaw crusher. to the right is the magnetic sluce.

Have you thought about building a small box enclosure for it and lining the inside with mineral wool? I ran across a guy who built a box for his loud as **** generator and it took it down from deafening in his garage when the box was open to barely audible. Mineral wool insulation can be found at the box stores and its pretty darn inexpensive.

OP
OP
solarsmith

solarsmith

Mar 27, 2016
Denver
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think my next tank will have two walls and in between them I will put insulation like rock wool. the out side wall will be a thin sheet metal clamshell bolt on or clamp on style.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread