Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Can't believe I missed this one in my stack of roses from Saturday.

Rosebud_20180825.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Great soil. Really nice.:icon_thumright:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty. I got a rose bush on the side of the garage that looks like a monster now. I definitely need to get that thing cut down. My wife had me dig it up so she could plant peonies. I dug down as far as I could pulling out a root that's like 3 inch in diameter. Put landscape material over it all and planted the pionies and that evening I see this 1 year old puppy named Ollie she got out there digging the hell out of everything I did and tearing out all the landscape barrier fabric. I said just look at what the mongrel mutt you got did to all that work I did. She said don't be mad at Ollie cuz he's only a puppy. She spoils that dog and it can never do wrong in her eyes. I told her Ollie had to go after he chewed up my smart phone, but she got tears in her eyes as she knew I was serious, but with that he gets to stay. That dog is still the most uncontrollable mutt have ever had, but now he's kind of grown on me and the massive rose bush is back and everything I did in that little area looks like it did before I did all that work. So the dog and the rose bush is what were gonna have and I ain't gonna try and change none of that anymore.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I can't believe I edited one of your photos. Just a little off the side. It's a beautiful rose, Chadeaux.

ROSE.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread