Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out Saturday afternoon for a little bit of detecting at a baseball field in one of the parks here in town.

Dug alot of junk and a little bit of clad and found the .925 Cross that rang up as a penny.

I've been checking the outfield at this ballpark, as it used to be a private dump back in the early days of Elkhart. This is the same area where I found the Hagerdorns Buffet Token that was from South Bend last year.

Hope everyone was able to get out and do some dirt digging this past weekend even though it was a bit chilly.

L8r
DJH

Attachments

• 03-26-2011 (1).JPG
    03-26-2011 (1).JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 03-26-2011 (2).JPG
    03-26-2011 (2).JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 227

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
another silver beauty!!!

Ohhhh...wanted to tell you that this year I'm adding a new member to our hunts...a FEMALE...finally I won't be the only estrogen in the mix:)

OP
OP
diggin jimmy hoffa

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
Ohhhh...wanted to tell you that this year I'm adding a new member to our hunts...a FEMALE...finally I won't be the only estrogen in the mix:)
Oh Crappe
One of ya' is enough :laughing7: now the Michiana Diggers will be Hormonal challenged :tongue3:

and the song

Yakety Yak goes running through my mind

On a serious note though, great to have someone else added to the hunts. :icon_thumleft:

micprec

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
hey if you ever have extra room on your hunts, please let me know. im newer and all but would love the opportunity to meet others in this great hobby and enjoy a good hunt. thanks and happy hunting.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
vibes said:
Oh Crappe
One of ya' is enough :laughing7: now the Michiana Diggers will be Hormonal challenged :tongue3:

and the song

Yakety Yak goes running through my mind

On a serious note though, great to have someone else added to the hunts. :icon_thumleft:

DJH...I view it as Hormonally balanced:) But say it, say it, say it....you guys have missed me :laughing7:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
micprec said:
hey if you ever have extra room on your hunts, please let me know. im newer and all but would love the opportunity to meet others in this great hobby and enjoy a good hunt. thanks and happy hunting.
Absolutely! We usually post the hunt dates in this forum! We are in the Michiana area, just so you know.

and a proper "howdy" to ya!

OP
OP
diggin jimmy hoffa

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
nice cross has a older look to it
Thanks, but it wasn't all that deep as it was in the roots of the grass.
vibes said:
micprec said:
Absolutely! We usually post the hunt dates in this forum! We are in the Michiana area, just so you know.

and a proper "howdy" to ya!
Welcome to the thread of disfunction :laughing7: and when we get a gathering slated it'll be posted in the Indiana section. nothing formal, but the newbie to the group has to dig all my holes ;D

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Very nice cross DJH. Congrats :thumbsup: Hey Vibes, I am starting a bucket of glass for ya :laughing9: jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread