A True MugShot

dahaven

Dec 9, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Detector(s) used
White GoldMaster Vsat, Fisher GoldBug 2, White TM-808, Electroscope...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright so here is my mug shot when I got picked up a few years ago... Just Kidding!!! This likes a good forum for people who share the same interests to help and learn from eachother... I am open for questions... My father has done a lot of research and hunting on the Beale Treasure and a few things he found in Ohio and Kentucky... Take cares, Happy Hunting...

Dan-NO!

Attachments

• Mug.jpg
    Mug.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,317
OP
OP
dahaven

dahaven

Dec 9, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Detector(s) used
White GoldMaster Vsat, Fisher GoldBug 2, White TM-808, Electroscope...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red thank you... I went and read that whole website before... And was talking to my dad about it soon after that website was created... When Beale sent the key and the cypher there was the Declaration and other misc papers... I believe the other papers may have been numbered when you put the pages together you get the key for the other cyphers... There is a number count on one cypher that reaches over 2000... We tried every other word number the letters... numbered the letters backwards... Always get rubbish... On this guys claim that he deciphered I truly believe he is leading people on... In addition when he talks about how he found the vault he put a subject under hypnosis... I really hate to say this now... but My father and I both got into clinical hypnotherapy... More for ourselves of understanding the subconscience... The account of this guys hypnosis is not of a person under hypnosis... A person under talks almost in a mono tone... Sometimes it can be hard to hear and understand them... Just some interesting info on it... I love the mystery behind the Beale treasure...

Happy Huntings...

Dan-no

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread