about stone marker

reybruno

Apr 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first of all sorry if my english is not that good, im rey from philippines and i start hunting treasure since i found a rock and a map drawn on it and study for some time and looks like the map in my place a circle with cross inside, (north side)my house is near the creek and i found this rock,in the left (east) side of my house is creek and there is a small creek in front side of my house, riprap(found the rock) and main road also at south side.
i start digging near the rip rap and found a half heart shaped rock exactly 1 foot,(with 2 small engrave heart shape at the side pointing in west side
im new in treasure hunting and dont have any idea to what direction to dig again to look for next marker again, should i dig under the half stone

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take pictures before moving the stones so that you keep the proper orientation. I'm not sure about Signs used where you are.
Marvin

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Maybe they are just random scribbles, and shapes meaning nothing. Ie.: just old graffiti. Need not necessarily mean "treasure".

OP
OP
R

reybruno

Apr 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 months before i start digging 2 groups ask me if they can come inside for treasure hunting but i refused because of security reason and because of curiosity i start looking for any king of markers around my place and found this flat rock cemented together on riprap a diagram showing surroundings a cross inside the circle and some japanese letters, i dont have any king of detectors and not planning to have one, just want to try and find it

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
reybruno, don't read too much into "treasure signs" and "secret symbols", etc...... Random squiggles, funny shaped rocks, letters/words, diagrams, etc.... do not necessarily mean "treasure". I know it's easy to get caught up in the Hollywood "Indiana Jones" silly stuff of secret maps, symbols, etc.... But .... trust me : All superstition and ghost-story stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread