After years of detecting, I finally found one.

Silverseeker

Nov 25, 2004
Indian Wells Valley, CA
I'm still shaking from the discovery of a lifetime. Earlier today I unearthed this beauty from an old site I've hunted before. I was so lucky I didn't damage this on the recovery, and the true value will not be destroyed. Please hold off on banner votes, as I have no need for that Just know some day, you too can find such a rare historical item from our ancestors.

nail.jpg

I've been trying to locate the value of this, but it's so rare It may not even be in any books.

Upvote 20

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are super valuable I suggest you hide it well. No one would ever suspect if you pounded it into your wall

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definite banner! Amazing it stayed intact that long.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back and hit that site hard. You may find one still embedded in a piece of wood!

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Be very careful of who you tell about this. It might be protected under the antiquities laws.

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still shaking from the discovery of a lifetime. Earlier today I unearthed this beauty from an old site I've hunted before. I was so lucky I didn't damage this on the recovery, and the true value will not be destroyed. Please hold off on banner votes, as I have no need for that Just know some day, you too can find such a rare historical item from our ancestors.

View attachment 1434156

I've been trying to locate the value of this, but it's so rare It may not even be in any books.

That ranks slightly above finding 3 strand barbed wire with a 4 point barb ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread