diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only information that I want at this time has to do with the overall width of the brim for my aluminum hat...any suggestions.

Secondly, do have a pattern?
Keep it simple. No brim necessary.

hat.jpg

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you might either need to increase or decrease the dosage levels of your current meds or start taking some new ones , try seeking professional medical help to figger it out which one of the three .

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
ALIENS are living on Earth according to the Russian prime minister.

Dimitry Medvedev told reporters he has a “top secret” folder containing info about extraterrestrials in Russia.

The former KGB spy said: “Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the President of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder.

“This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet.

“Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country.”

But he said he would not reveal how many ETs were already here because it might spark panic.

The former President made his comments at the end of a press conference.

Footage was then released on YouTube, making him a laughing stock.

One girl wrote on Twitter: “It’s sad when the former president and current prime minister of your country is simply a pathetic person.”

Mr Medvedev also had a pop at President Vladimir Putin for being late and said he believed in Father Frost, the Russian Santa.

Heres food for thought,look up project BlueBeam

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
is the russian MEDVEDEV known by his more COMMON "NICK NAME" ? -- YURI NUTZ - but really folks if there were aliens living amoungst us and the "powers that be" did not want it revealed , how else do you think a "high level leak" would be "handled" but to discredit and make the leakee look nuts. ==they say that A LONG TIME AGO A HIGH RANKING US OFFICAL THAT KNEW OF ALIENS EXISTING DUE TO HIS "JOB" WANTED TO TELL THE WORLDS PUBLIC--- BUT THAT HE COMMMITTED "SIIICIDE "IN HIS OFFICE BEFORE HE COULD DO SO --- ODDLY THEY NAMED A AIRCRAFT CARRIER AFTER HIM --FUNNY THING IT HAD A BAD HABIT OF CATCHING ON FIRE

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just in case nobody noticed it, on the other side of the planet (from me) Dec 21 is already almost half over.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And guess what everyone - when the day comes and goes that wont be the end. The believers will pick some trivial event that happen on the day and say " see its begining" - we were right.

They will discover a miscalculation that pushes out the dooms day for a number of years etc.

The signs are beginning but are being suppressed by the powers that be.

Etc, Etc.

I am willing to give fantastic odds if anyone wants to beg on the end. It's not too late!!

Anyone interested in end time - millenial prophesy will enjoy reading about william miller in the early / mid 1840s. Over a hundred thousands folks were waiting for the end. The period after was known as the "great disappointment". Fascinating read.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
If you really read up on Mayen and the end of the world.We say the world will end on this day not them.This is just when there calendar ends.Like the one on your frig.On Jan 1st you just throw the old one away and put up a new one.That's it!.But if you do research the Mayen civilization it is really interesting how smart they really were for there time. o_O

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My good friend from highschool works at a goverment run lab in New Mexico and he once told me that they made a sound weapon that can control animal behavior and one day they tried it on people,supposable they took it to a mall parking lot,and turned it on for 10 minutes,they noticed that it made people walk faster(almost running).He told me that they did tests only in New Mexico for about 3 years and then the Feds came in and took everything,papers,charts,and the machine that could fit in the back of a pickup.This always made me wonder,the show the X-files did a show like this once and I belive a show called Eureka(on the Scfi chnl),also did a show on this to.If you think about it the goverment or someone else could do something like this very easely.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I invented the same weapon. I went to a mall parking lot and played lady gaga very loud. People started walking very fast to get away from me !! I think the army blasts rap music and hip hop at Guantanamo .

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go to DutchSinse site quickly.. something big is happenning.
BB

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
pink dots.gif

Click on the image

you must

do it now STARE at the +

Last edited:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B. very cool illusion. POV or persistence of vision I think.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Just be on the lookout on the net for a application that will pop up and have a circle that tells you to focus on it.Well i did it and got locked into the program with my eyes and it was cool and all to be able to move stuff around with my eyes but i think by doing this thing it made me see a little to much.All the lights seem to have eyes in them afterwards.Could there be something this powerful? I would be scared to fall for this program again without some explanation about this.I am fine now,but after looking into the circle that popped up in this thing i swear i traveled back in time.The same people were around but things looked different.I could hear so much old music coming thru the radio.Older cars on the streets,the buildings were older.Like the old,from the 90's blended with the present together.I just want others to be aware of this possible type of program that could still be out there.Or maybe i got hit with the only one.I found this thing behind a moody blues video,legend of a mind.I cannot find it again.It disappeared.Or perhaps it was just sent to me while i was on the net with my smartphone.Anyway i have told the story and my message is out.Something is going on.Stay tuned in.

I hope I didn't accidentally lock SpiritRelic back into the past with my previous post with the circle in it.

SprirtRelic you okay?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions