Any info on the NEW ATX COILS???

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that Garrett is coming out with new, lighter coils for the ATX this year.....I know they are suppose to be lighter and deeper than the current coil and will be offered as stock coil on the ATX. Does anyone have any other info and is it better to wait to purchase a new ATX? Any idea on when the will be available?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I spoke with Steve at Garrett last week. They are working on them and should be available soon.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Josh, John.... the latest I got direct from my sources at the factory is they are "a little ways out from going to production" - so it might be a bit until they are here.

That being said, supposedly the plan is to offer the detectors outfitted with this new coil at the time of initial purchase... So, if you are not needing it immediately you may want to wait a bit and perhaps grab it in the new configuration.

I know one thing... I want to see it in action at some of my Civil War sites. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions