OP
OP
newport74

newport74

Aug 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
I like Terry Soloman's vision of what a club should be. Hopefully he doesnt mind me copying it.

Terry wrote: (edited for our area) "Our new club will probably be unlike any other. You will move up the ranks of seniority by HELPING other members, and finding locations the club can hunt together. In fact, the price of full admission into our club will be hosting a club hunt at a location you found and have permission to hunt. No dues, no club officers, no “required” meetings.

My vision is a social network of like-minded hobbyists who actually enjoy meeting other people, swinging their machines, and growing/sharing their knowledge and experience base. As we get our membership together, we can explore bringing on local sponsors and equipment dealers to help us put together public relations and education projects that will benefit the club, local charities, and our various Bucks County communities.

The club will be based in Central Bucks Pa, and will meet informally once a month to welcome new members, share finds, discuss new projects and hunts, and to recognize current members for their contributions to the club and fellow members. Our first meeting will be a get-to-know each other affair, Meeting date and time to be determined"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread