devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The lake you would be referring to would be Jackson Lake? If so, we are nearly next door neighbors. My wife and I live just off Henderson Mill Rd. I still detect, being primarily a relic hunter. My wife and I occasionally enjoy beach hunting. How about you?

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We live inside Five Oaks subdivision. Small world indeed. Welcome to the Tnet forum. Great folks here. Going by your avatar, I'd guess that you are a Veteran.

OP
OP
Whirlydocr

Whirlydocr

Greenie
Aug 25, 2022
Covington, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
We live inside Five Oaks subdivision. Small world indeed. Welcome to the Tnet forum. Great folks here. Going by your avatar, I'd guess that you are a Veteran.
I'm just down the road. Thanks for the welcome. Maybe we can plan an outing. I have a couple of permissions that had some old homesites on them. Just did Newborn Methodist Church the other week

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds good. We'll have to meet up soon. What type of hunting do you mostly do? I believe you live next door in proximity to my sister in law. Her driveway has a gate across the drive 2630 Henderson Mill Rd. Are you originally from Newton County? By the way, my name is Kevin Rose.

OP
OP
Whirlydocr

Whirlydocr

Greenie
Aug 25, 2022
Covington, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Sounds good. We'll have to meet up soon. What type of hunting do you mostly do? I believe you live next door in proximity to my sister in law. Her driveway has a gate across the drive 2630 Henderson Mill Rd. Are you originally from Newton County? By the way, my name is Kevin Rose.
Are you married to Miram's sister? If so then I'm right next door. I hunt for any good hits. I'm just really getting back into it since I retired from the army in July.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, I'm married to Mirriam's sister, Maria. Congrat's on your retirement from the Army. Thanks for your service. I was the outcast in my family. Most of my family was Army. I served for 3 years in the Corps.

OP
OP
Whirlydocr

Whirlydocr

Greenie
Aug 25, 2022
Covington, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Yes, I'm married to Mirriam's sister, Maria. Congrat's on your retirement from the Army. Thanks for your service. I was the outcast in my family. Most of my family was Army. I served for 3 years in the Corps.
Well I don't hold that against you:)

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I meant to ask you if you had any luck at Newborn Methodist Church?

Dec 15, 2022
Gwinnett County, GA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi. I just joined this forum and I don't really know how to use it yet but I started metal detecting this year. I really want to get more into it but like everyone else, I'm not sure where I can do it at publicly without getting in trouble. I'm located in Snellville, GA but usually travel all around within about an hour of Gwinnett. I'm in the GA metal detecting Facebook groups too but thought maybe I could learn more info here. Have yall been out hunting recently? Last weekend I hunted a school near Tucker in Dekalb County.

OP
OP
Whirlydocr

Whirlydocr

Greenie
Aug 25, 2022
Covington, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hi. I just joined this forum and I don't really know how to use it yet but I started metal detecting this year. I really want to get more into it but like everyone else, I'm not sure where I can do it at publicly without getting in trouble. I'm located in Snellville, GA but usually travel all around within about an hour of Gwinnett. I'm in the GA metal detecting Facebook groups too but thought maybe I could learn more info here. Have yall been out hunting recently? Last weekend I hunted a school near Tucker in Dekalb County.
Welcome to the group. I sent you a private message

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread