Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are liberal, high ranking, officers in our military and I'm not surprised to find this one in the position he is in. I've said for several years now that the progressives have a plan to take fire arms. It starts in school by teaching children that guns are bad, and works its way up to the people that own them must therefore be bad too. As the generations progress, more and more children grow up with that belief and soon, the majority in this country believes it and willingly passes laws like the Col. indicated. That is why it is so important that as weapons owners, we go out of our way to educate the younger generations as to the truth about guns and also enlighten them as to the sport of shooting, hunting and enjoying weapons to show them that weapons are not bad, but some people against them are!

He is hardly a typical officer. The vast majority support the Constitution and Second Amendment.

I don't see this as any cause for alarm, but do support us coming out of our closets and interacting with kids and teaching them.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Unclebuck257:

No, I don't think an awful lot of the posts I write here.

I'm much more proud of the treasure hunting stuff.

I didn't write that you had any of my posts in mind when you wrote yours.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions