AT Pro - what accesories?

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking to get the great ghost amphibians. Have heard great things about them.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What better headphones would you recommend for The Garrett AT Pro

The grey ghost like I posted are the best from what I've heard.

Dennisjf12

Dec 18, 2014
Massillon, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer AT, Garrett bags
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What better headphones would recommend for the Garrett AT Pro

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
ANY phones are better than the stock phones. Get the phone adapter cord so you can use any phones you like with 1/4 jack. I like sunray pro golds, very comfy and well built, but there are other good ones made specifically for metal detecting, it all depends on how much you are willing to spend. If you insist on diving headphones, garrett and grey ghost sell submersible phones for AT machines. If you spend most of your time on land, any good phones will work, but you need an adapter cord. There are no particular land phones that are recommended for atpro specifically, just look at any good quality phone, its not atpro specific. In other words, if you like the phones, you will like them no matter what machine you use them with, including atpro. The better the phones, the better you can hear, and the better you will do.

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And if no one has said it, remember the most important thing...............................fill in your holes. It keeps other detectorists from getting a bad rap. Welcome to the cult and good luck, you're gonna find it very addicting!

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you've never tried knee pads, check them out. They make a huge difference in comfort. Kneeling down onto a rock or stick seems trivial, but my 55 year old knees really feel it.

The knee pads are the kind used by Carpenters... You can get them at Home Depot.

Just bought an AT pro. What should I pick up to utilize this machine?
Should I get a head cover to protect?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread