stratos

Mar 4, 2012
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I hope things are going well, in your life. Well we decided to hit a park that everyone who owns a detector in the area hits. I was on call so I had to stay close. The day was going great, I was hunting in tall grass, and found 2 quarters 2 dimes and 3 pennies in the same hole. All modern. I came up to an old tree and spotting a little plastic bag that was tied at the top. Kinda bumped it with my foot and sure enough there was something in the bag. There is a school across the street so I figured some kid is hiding his stash. So being a curious ole fool, I picked it up and starting to open it. I heard my daughter laughing, looking at her, she is laughing at me(what).
Don't you know what that is, No well look then. So I did. Yep you guessed it a dog poop bag. Gross. So anyway I ended up with 1.65 cents all modern and 2 tokens. The one says silver ball game token, which made me think of the song pinball wizard, The other token I am not sure of. And a copper tag I think is from a suitcase. And a button.

best of luck.

Attachments

• token back.JPG
    token back.JPG
    404.6 KB · Views: 88
  • token front.JPG
    token front.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 2

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool man. Just getting out and braking the monotony of daily routine is good enough in my book. I need some motivation.

COIL2SOIL

Mar 22, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!!! The two geese almost taking me out was instant karma, but I still laugh thinking about you finding that bag and investigating.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread