ATPro > F75 HEADPHONE ADAPTER

gldnbrew

Feb 16, 2013
The 1000 Islands, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and ATMax, 8.5 x 11, 5 x 8 & a Super Sniper - Pro-pointer.
Fisher F75 LTD, XP Deus - 11", Garrett AT and AT ZLINK pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My kids are getting me a Grey Ghost Amphibian headset for my ATPro this Christmas. Since then I went and got a new F75 LTD from Bart :laughing7:,and now I want headphones for the F75. Got thinking how I can use the Grey Ghost for the AT on my F75, Garretts adapter is for AT > 1/4" and I need 1/4" > AT. I don"t want to alter the Grey Ghost, because I need the waterproof connection. Reviewing other post it seems Garrett does not sell the connectors, if they did it would be an easy item to make up. Appreciate your input.

Cheers

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an adapter that allows you to use a standard 1/4" connector headphones with the AT series Garretts, but I've not found one that works the other way around.

OP
OP
gldnbrew

gldnbrew

Feb 16, 2013
The 1000 Islands, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and ATMax, 8.5 x 11, 5 x 8 & a Super Sniper - Pro-pointer.
Fisher F75 LTD, XP Deus - 11", Garrett AT and AT ZLINK pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If I could get the connector that is on the body of the AT I could easily make on up.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I could get the connector that is on the body of the AT I could easily make on up.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Is the Garrett connector proprietary, or do they buy it from a generic supplier? You can google-up a dizzying array of connectors, but without some very intensive study, it would be near-impossible to match those connectors exactly. Does anyone here have an "inside man" in Garrett who could possibly tell us from where they get their connectors?

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

dds

Greenie
Mar 3, 2014
Yes rapoo h3070 I have them for my at pro and they are great Amazon have them for about 40:00 bucks

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the garrett plugs with protection caps, you could turn around like I did for this endcap..should not be to hard...

OBN0223.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread