Attention Hunters from Anne Arundel county, Baltimore area

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To hunt in group has benefits rather than being alone in the wood. I believe, we need to join together to get permission and enjoy our hobby. I'm interested to create a group (not a club) of hunters to detect in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore city, and Baltimore County, no more than 8 guys. However, I don't have any permission to detect in private farms or property, except in Baltimore city parks.

I'd need somebody with skills to help in get permission on private properties to detect. Unfortunatelly, I was born to detect, not to convince a "LandLord". Landlords are very carefully and -sometime - jealous with their properties, and I don't deal to that level.

Me personally, I'm in my 50's, easy going, I have two detectors (Garrett-see my profile for more inf.) I do coin hunting, beach hunting, underwater hunting (when it is possible), ghost town hunting. I film all my hunts professionally, and I'm member of a local Club. I like to create a group to promote it with our films and grow.

If you agree with this statement, please, send me a PM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions