Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All!

Ok so, I tried posting this on a Auto Forum, but the forum I posted it seems completely dead and I need a poll with a good amount of votes for me to be able to use it, I also have it on a couple other forums too, because of how many votes I need for it to be useable data I need to link it as many places as I can hehe. Basicly I need to run various poll (or in person data collection) to get "real" numbers of peoples opinions, etc. for various projects for school. So if you can please read the question below, and cast your vote. If you are here reading this and are already here anyways PLEASE at least cast a vote for me, I need to data to finish data collection projects. Thanks in Advance.

THE QUESTION / POLL:
You are a everyday, normal, blue-collared hard worker who LOVES cars. A nice, rich ass car guy lets you into his garage and says "you get to drive ONE, and ONLY ONE car from my garage......PICK!" The cars listed in the poll are the cars in his garage that you have to pick from....which do you pick? (btw I intentionally left out Lamborghini because I think that the lambo is TO much of a "crowd favorite" and I do not want the polls to much of a land slide.. you have 15 other cars to pick from! you'll get over it...lol) Also note, I realize the list is kind of all over the place as far as some exotics, some luxury and some classics but this first poll I want to be something special for me, I will run a couple more polls later on that are more class specific when it comes to exotics, luxury, classics and American muscle

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think you'll get much action from this forum either spark plug. People are saving their votes until November :laughing9:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Car guy here . . . love racing. Shelby Mustang 500 hands down. I see lots of folks picked the 911, but it's too heavy in the back end (like me) for my driving tastes. BTW, driven several of those on the highways and byways myself ("slightly" over the speed limit I might add) . . . and the Shelby is by far my fav. Not the fastest, but my favorite all around.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I took your poll and picked the camaro. I like the Cobra, but what's a factory five kit?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked the 4 x 4 conversion camper van parked out back. May not get there as fast, but I will get there. :icon_thumright:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry like the Majority, I chose the 1967 Shelby Cobra kit Simply because I Personally hate all Vehicles 1970's & up and even though if it's a Kit it's also new, the style is at least older. and I don't want to drive a vehicle with onstar or air Bags (tracking) once I get out on the road, I may want to keep going too

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shelby Mustang...of course!

Good luck on your school project.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread