Back with the living and ready to swing a machine again - Finally!!!

Digginrebel

Feb 23, 2016
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been sidelined for four years now with some serious medical issues, but I am slowly fighting my way back with the living. Still don't have too much energy, but have managed a couple very short but productive hunts. Sure felt good when that first 3-ringer in years popped out! How something so simple can put the biggest smile on one's face is amazing! Been using Minelab Explorers since they hit the market and kick myself for selling my XS I kept for a backup. But, I never dreamed I would be able to hunt again, so I let it go. Luckily I still have my SE Pro and still remember how to tune her and those sweet tones. One never knows how much you will miss something until it is taken from you. That is how I felt about metal detecting. I was not able to hunt the fields for years, but did my walking for exercise in Thrift stores and actually came home with some cool "treasures" non-the-less. But it was not the same or as rewarding as hitting the fields and woods to go digging. Just not! Anyways, just wanted to say hello from near Memphis, TN and good hunting to all!!!

chrisdigs

Oct 1, 2015
Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Back... Glad to hear that your health is improving.Congrats on the three ringer.Good Luck:thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard and super on your health improving! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

CladiatorMax

Nov 1, 2012
Garden Grove, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Sovereign GT / Garrett Carrot / Stavr Scoops
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome Back! Awesome to hear your health is improving, positive vibes coming your way...GL&HH.

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back DigginRebel sorry to hear about your health problem & glad you are improving, wish you many more great finds.

S/E Texas Gulf Coast
Texas Ed

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
D

Digginrebel

Feb 23, 2016
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks everyone. Sure feels good to be back or at least somewhat back. Anytime in the woods is better than none in my book. Plus two beautiful twin grandbabies kinda helped encourage me as well! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions