tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Hey,

I called my main pick up bank chain to order a "crap load" of boxes and I was told they are now charging fees for ALL coin orders. And.... A fee for all coin brought back in bags. (I had to dump back into my pick up bank because it was the only option.)

If I can't find a new pick up/dump bank chain, I may be reduced to only hunting CWR and turning in rerolled ones into my personal account (versus my business account).

CRAP!
TGB

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Homeslice, If I were you, I'd roll as many coins as possible, even pennies, and just dump them off there. Tell them you are done doing business with them and you will be filing a complaint to the branch. I threatened to close my account when I order 2 bags of ikes and got dollar coins, and they sent them back free of charge, and now they are always nice to me. That bank wronged you, you won't wrong them by doing this.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd just chuck a few rolls of halves at the manager and close your account. then re-open it again in a few months and you'll be fine for a while.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that man! you've gotta diversify your bank chains. I've got about 5 or 6 now, some are better for CWRs, some better for ordering, and some better for dumping large volumes of coins. Good luck!!!! if you play your cards right, you can even make money opening up your new accounts by depositing over a certain amount!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tall Guy, sorry to hear that. I take it you live in an area with not too many different Bank chains around you, I have to drive many miles a week to make my system work for me, but I'm very addicted to this hobby, probably farther than most would to do this. Good luck! Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread