Bank advertisements - are you next?

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been noticing that at all the big banks, at least the banks big enough to have large photo advertisements at their branches, the people in the photographs all have a very mechanical, fake looking smile. they also have semi-dark bags under their eyes. First I noticed this at a BoA. Then a Chase. This was all in Texas. Now that I moved, I am seeing the same "drone-ish" individuals in all bank advertisements. There is something very similar, something very wrong about these people, as if from behind their fake smiles they're screaming "help us! help us!". I even noticed large bruises on one of their forearms when I got closer to the ad.

I've heard from a source I won't mention that these people were all coin roll hunters that had pushed the limit. Some had dumped too much, too fast. A few of the guys were apparently "taken" just for ordering and dumping a few boxes of halves from the same bank. I even heard, although I can't substantiate this, that one poor CRH woman was apprehended for trying to buy a teller's silver stash.

You could be next..........

:blackbeard::blackbeard::blackbeard::blackbeard::blackbeard::blackbeard:

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You beat me to the post. I was just about to say the same thing, and how the banking cartels threatened me with my life. These guys who pull the puppet strings are no joke, you don't want to mess with them. I've already stopped all CRHing. I can't say anything more, they're watching.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm worried about ya man, spread out those dumps!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have been trying to get me for some time, but I will not be assimilated.

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They got me, the chase is over. I'm being thrown in cuffs as we speak. Good luck all.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
I don't trust any of you guys....you are all....with them.

John and Ben and the Barber told me so.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finish it up rook. Oh see, youre doing it all wrong. Youre never gonna win with those tiny little bird lips. I am all that is man! Move that gigantic cotton candy. What are you the shoe police? You boys ever been to Mex-E-Co. Hurry up meow. John Chimpo. Bear ****er!

What movie am I?

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Finish it up rook. Oh see, youre doing it all wrong. Youre never gonna win with those tiny little bird lips. I am all that is man! Move that gigantic cotton candy. What are you the shoe police? You boys ever been to Mex-E-Co. Hurry up meow. John Chimpo. Bear ****er!

What movie am I?

You are one of the greatest movies of all time, Super Troopers.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think am going to tell all my banks am going to start charging $5 for every box i pick up. And $10 for each dump bag. And they better have pizza if it lunch time . Hell if they forget to get me my boxes its a $100 fine just because. There smoke that in you pipe. Lazyass pin heads.

Ben-Ro

May 18, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Once those boys get that silver runnin' through 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you ever wondered what happened to Bazooka Joe? He was a volume CRH'er who also liked bubble gum.

I opened a roll of dimes once that had a note written inside the paper - faintly written with coin smear. It read "Help, I'm being held in a coin rolling facility."

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever wondered what happened to Bazooka Joe? He was a volume CRH'er who also liked bubble gum.

I opened a roll of dimes once that had a note written inside the paper - faintly written with coin smear. It read "Help, I'm being held in a coin rolling facility."

If I were one of these trapped large volume hunters, I would write on coins with a UV reactive substance. maybe we should start looking at our clad under a black light. there could be all sorts of info, such as where they are held, who is behind it, etc.

hmmm, so if you were all alone with no resources and had to use something not very visible to the naked eye but is UV reactive..........uh oh, maybe we don't wanna do this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread