Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not outrageously funny but still a damn fine show and enough funny bits to make it worth watching. Mackenzie Crook actually is a detectorist which is where he got the idea for a show in the first place. It's renewed for 6 more episodes but that was inevitable.. Crook contemplated not even doing a season 3 because he didn't want it to get stale and didn't think there needed to be one. Fans want it, network wants it, Crook doesn't. As much as I'd like to see more seasons, good on him for pulling the plug.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not outrageously funny but still a damn fine show and enough funny bits to make it worth watching. Mackenzie Crook actually is a detectorist which is where he got the idea for a show in the first place. It's renewed for 6 more episodes but that was inevitable.. Crook contemplated not even doing a season 3 because he didn't want it to get stale and didn't think there needed to be one. Fans want it, network wants it, Crook doesn't. As much as I'd like to see more seasons, good on him for pulling the plug.

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd season falls Flat.

His heart may not be in it enough to even care

Mac1970

Nov 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably coming back for season 4.. from what toby and mckensie have said...."Appearing on Zoe Ball’s Radio 2 breakfast show to promote the Christmas Eve return of his BBC One Worzel Gummidge adaptation, he confirmed that “it’s true, I am kind of thinking of it but I don’t have any idea at the moment.
“I’m just starting the process of thinking ‘yeah, we should get the old band back together’. One last time!”

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to Say I Didn't Know Zoe had A radio show.
I thought you Meant Zoe Bell LOL

any who. he did leave allot of holes open. ending the show with the cache find the way they did.

and what ever happened to Sophie.

they could also go into how he restored the house they just bought

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread