Be careful who you dig with.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

Washington murder suspect allegedly lured 4 victims by asking them to help dig up buried gold​

The WA man allegedly lured victims to wooded areas where he killed and robbed them.​

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up-front payment at police station!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once come across two fella searching the little play ground in my neighborhood. I stopped and chatted a bit with them about what they're finding. I went home and got a couple items of the old stuff I found at an old coal mine site out in the middle of a field that ran from the 1880s and closed in around the 1930s. I told them to follow me out there. We walked from where you see my neighborhood on the horizon to the area here where I took a picture of my little dog. When we just about got to the site, one of the guys said, your not gonna kill us or something out here are ya. I guess he was suspicious of me. I just wanted to see what all could be uncovered with their 800 dollar machines.

Attachments

• mitchell 4 (1).jpg
    mitchell 4 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • mitchell 5.jpg
    mitchell 5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread