DEHew64

Jan 29, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gold Stinger
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I retire from the Army next month and will be home around the 27th or so. I live in northern Parker County, I would like to link up with some folks who MD around the W'ford area. Contact me here on this post or PM me. I will be at home in the W'ford area for a couple of weeks then its off to Palacios for two weeks. If there are folks in Jackson or Calhoun Counties that MD I would like to meet you!

OP
OP
DEHew64

DEHew64

Jan 29, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gold Stinger
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a safe trip back and thank you for serving. If you're ever in the San Antonio area I'm down with some MDing.

I will let you know when I get there. I will need a guide to show me all the good spots!

Thanks

4son8ur

Mar 18, 2013
Midwest City, OK.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have a safe trip brother....im retired navy myself.... congrats and thank you for serving

sharpshooter#1

Greenie
Oct 24, 2013
hurst tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter tracker IV
I retire from the Army next month and will be home around the 27th or so. I live in northern Parker County, I would like to link up with some folks who MD around the W'ford area. Contact me here on this post or PM me. I will be at home in the W'ford area for a couple of weeks then its off to Palacios for two weeks. If there are folks in Jackson or Calhoun Counties that MD I would like to meet you![/QUOTe

If your ever near ft worth area Mabey we can do some md,ing I'm in hurst across from bell helecopter facility......good luck out there.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions