BEST OF 2010 video review show!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I know this MIGHT be in the wrong cat...but I wanted to give every video poster a fair shot! Post your vid or a vid you just love to try to win BEST VIDEO of 2010!!!!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]6Q37atqrNk0[/youtube]

It's Time to name a "best video" of the year award for 2010! NOMINATE one of your vids by putting a video reply or a text reply your favorite vid of the year!

When putting up someone's vid for a vote, be sure to include their youtube name and the ID of their vid (those numbers at the end of the link if doesn't allow full links to be posted) And please tell WHY you think the vid should win!

Metal Detecting has never been hotter! So post now! In seven days I'll post a vid about the nominees so we can all vote a winner for the 2010 BEST VIDEO award!

Don't be a WIMP! Put your vid up if you think you got the chops to be the BEST of 2010!

Other awards may be issued as well! Funniest, dumbest, who KNOWS what I'll come up with!

BEST VIDEO is NOT, I repeat NOT best find!

So come one come all, bring it ON biatches, the Grand Prize Rubber Band Ball of Death is up for grabs!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread