Best Week in Months!!!!!

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
I only get a few boxes a week, but I haven't been too lucky lately. I went on a 12-box skunk streak, but it has slowly been picking back up lately. 2 weeks ago, I got 2 40%ers, last week, I found 3 40%ers and a 64 Kennedy... and then this week happened!!!

I received my 4 boxes, opened one up, and saw 3 enders (2 40%ers and a Walker), so I immediately got excited and put that box away. None of the other boxes had enders, so I opened those first.

1st box - 1 64 Kennedy
2nd box - 4 Walkers, 2 Franklins, 1 1987 Proof
3rd box - 1 40%er & a 40% 1970 Proof
4th box (saved the ender roll for last; I was expecting a lot out of this box, seeing as though there was already a Walker and 2 40%ers on the ends) - 3 Walkers, 1 Franklin, 7 40%ers, 1 2005 Proof

I was expecting more out of the last box with 3 enders showing, but you won't hear me complain at all! 4 boxes, and each turned up silver! I found my first Walker ender, my first 1987 (and it came in the form of a Proof), and my first 1970. Helllllllllllllll of a week!

Boxes #1 & 2
box 1 2.jpg

Box #4 Enders
ends.jpg

Boxes #3 & 4
box 3 4.jpg

Upvote 0

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! but what is up with any of the 1987's?

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice, it's great to pull a handful of walkers. those things aren't easy to find!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! but what is up with any of the 1987's?

They werent intended for circulation- only sets-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahh ok, well I will have to make sure to set those aside from now on, I hope I didnt come across any in the past!

OP
OP
X

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
ahh ok, well I will have to make sure to set those aside from now on, I hope I didnt come across any in the past!

they arent really worth anything due to the high mintage of the uncirculated sets, but i still think they are cool, so i would pull them out if i found them! they are nothing more than oddities. you will probably find more buffalo boy coins than 1987s though. i know i have! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread