Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm intrigued by the legend myself, but have to say I tilt towards the skeptics corner. (ever since the most famous big foot film, the Patterson-Gimlin film? of 1967 was shown recently to be a hoax by the people who filmed it)

One reknown scientist who believed that Sasquatch existed was Grover Krantz, professor on anthropology at the University of Washington...? unfortunately, he died in 2002.

I would start my search with his research if you can find it...? here's a link to start you on your search....

http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/articles/groverdies.htm

Marc

lostriver

Tenderfoot
Aug 7, 2004
There is a professor at Idaho State University at Pocatello, Id, that is considered the worlds top authority on Big Foot prints, there has been a lot of publicity about him recently, can't remember name but just contact ISU and anyone on the staff would know how to contact him, K.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
WELCOME HOME CHARLES, I USED TO Subscribe to a newlsetter called the bigfoot news. May still exist. SS, US ARMY VIETNAM

C

Charles,Oak Island

Thanks SS, and same to you bro,
5th SFG ABN RVN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions