blue tooth head phones

1KBlueTuber

Oct 19, 2014
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur blue tube 1000
Fisher cz-6a, 1265x,
Whites eagle IIsl
Yes technically but you’ll want APTX low latency (delay) for the 600 or 800. Without that technology your coil will be a foot away from the target before you hear it in the headphones. APTX gives a much quicker response when an item is detected. Not perfect but much better than normal Bluetooth

OP
OP
prosub

prosub

Jan 12, 2013
up state ny
Detector(s) used
X-Call2,AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx I might have lost my head phones . Hoping they will turn up

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I ordered Mpow Cheetah buds which were advertised aptx LL but when I paired them they were just regular Bluetooth. Too bad cause I like them. So I ordered a set of OneAudio low latency aptx Bluetooth headphones from amazon ($49) and am thrilled with how good they are. Highly recommend them.

OP
OP
prosub

prosub

Jan 12, 2013
up state ny
Detector(s) used
X-Call2,AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It says I would need a blue tooth transmitter for lip sync for TV . Would I need for MD so there wont be a delay ? I like the price .

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It says I would need a blue tooth transmitter for lip sync for TV . Would I need for MD so there wont be a delay ? I like the price .

The low latency transmitter is already built into the Equinox. You just need the compatible low latency headphones. Any of the models suggested above should work.

Minelab Matt

Oct 19, 2014
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are closer than the ones I posted. They even have the same buttons:laughing7:

:occasion14:

I was bidding on a pair of brand new Minelab ones...but they were up to ÂŁ85 and still 3 days left, so I thought stuff that and found the exact same ones Minelab use on Amazon and paid ÂŁ59. :headbang:

Sorted :laughing7:

Matt

OP
OP
prosub

prosub

Jan 12, 2013
up state ny
Detector(s) used
X-Call2,AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my head phones still looking into ear buds .Thanks for the info

BIENER

Apr 27, 2016
Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
AT Max
Racer 2
CORS Fierce coil
CORS Fortune coil
CORS Scout
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone try to pair the trond headphones with the 800? I bought these as a cheaper replacement and we available but they will not pair.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread