bringing back memories

shymot

Greenie
Jul 12, 2003
hi,i really enjoy the way the forum is set up, way different from a couple of years ago. i use to detect and enjoyed it very much. i mostly hit the jungle Jim's. I've been fighting stage 4 cancer the last couple of years and really don't have the energy or stamina anymore. but looking at the finds is giving me that itch again. I'm gonna try and get out a little this spring and summer if i can maybe for a half hour at a time. like seeing what everybody is finding and the stories
shymot

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Welcome back Shymot!
Sorry to hear of your illness... I personally don't have anything to post for the weekend, but I'm sure that somwone has found something for us to look at.
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry to hear about your condition.I'm glad to hear that reading everyone's posts has given you the strength to want to get out and try detecting again.This is a great forum with a lot of interesting stories(even if some may not be true)that are mentally stimulating to read.Good luck with the cancer(my grandfather was given 3-8 mos. to live,that was almost 2 years ago),with luck and prayers you'll make it through.Take care and don't overdue it this spring and summer.Ilook forward to hearing from you again.I'll pray for you-diggummup

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back Shymot. I wasn't around back then, I don't think. however, sorry to here also . give it a half hour at a time like you said, & hopefully you'll be able to stretch it into an hour at a time , after awhile. in the meantime, Enjoy the Pics & stories............... ?; jeff

M

mchamby

Hi Shymot,
I know how you feel, I am post CA also but mine is hopefully gone. They say I am cured but each day is a struggle. Take life one hour at a time and go from there. I am able to md in fields and areas within walking distance to my car. I don't bend well because of 12 operations in 2 1/2 years. here is a tip if you have that problem. I got a plastic kitty litter box at K-mart, it has a handle and weighs less than a pound that's empty anyway. I carry that in one hand and detector in the other and sit on it when I find a target it helps me to stay out longer you can also put your junk in it. :)
MChamby

OP
OP
S

shymot

Greenie
Jul 12, 2003
thanks mchamby, hope your feeling okay.sorry you had to go through so many operations, but i guess we have to do whatever to survive. wish you all the luck in your detecting.
thanks diggummup for your reply, i am enjoying reading the stories and now you tell me some aren't true. lol they are still interesting. thanks for your prayers.

you too Leon thanks for your reply and support happy hunting
shymot :) :) :)

S

SASQUASH

Hay Shymot good to have you hear. I have had a lot of family go Thru the C two are cured they say it is because of fasting & prayer. SASQUASH<><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions