Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the safest way is from a reputable dealer like SilverTowne, Provident, jmbullion and numerous others. Also look for who does free shipping and handling as some of them are outrageous and check their premiums over the spot price.

OP
OP
Tree!

Tree!

Jan 16, 2013
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well the safest way is from a reputable dealer like SilverTowne, Provident, jmbullion and numerous others. Also look for who does free shipping and handling as some of them are outrageous and check their premiums over the spot price.

Thank you. Would it be safer to get a PO box to get it sent to?

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. Would it be safer to get a PO box to get it sent to?

I always have my orders delivered at work so I know they are actually delivered and myself or my co-workers sign for it.

High volume orders require signatures so I dont think po box will work all that well. Smaller orders a po box might not be a bad idea. I would ask the company whether or not they will be using signature on delivery.

OP
OP
Tree!

Tree!

Jan 16, 2013
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always have my orders delivered at work so I know they are actually delivered and myself or my co-workers sign for it.

Ohhhh thank you. I didn't think about work. I'm in the military so I don't think about my work address on base much.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dealers will not ship to P.O. Boxes, work is your best bet as there will always be someone there to sign for it.

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dealers will not ship to P.O. Boxes, work is your best bet as there will always be someone there to sign for it.

Provident and silvertowne will ship to po boxes. But many others will not. I live in a very rural area and there is no mail delivery out here. Even the UPS won't come out here. That makes ordering ANYTHING a pain in the....!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Provident and silvertowne will ship to po boxes. But many others will not. I live in a very rural area and there is no mail delivery out here. Even the UPS won't come out here. That makes ordering ANYTHING a pain in the....!

And I use SilverTowne all the time and never new that. Keep Stacking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread