WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been focusing so much on taking fireworks photos that I forgot I had these. They were taken on the first.

DSCN5250.JPG

DSCN5251.JPG He didn't like me watching. :laughing7:

DSCN5257.JPG Ok. You guys are going to have to tell me what this is. :dontknow:

DSCN5259.JPG

DSCN5260.JPG

DSCN5263.JPG The campground owners cut these two trees down. Now they are trying to grow.

DSCN5264.JPG They look kind of cool.

DSCN5267.JPG

DSCN5269.JPG

Mr WD called me out to shoot this little guy.

DSCN5274.JPG

DSCN5277.JPG He let us walk right up to him. Then, Mr WD tried to pet him.

DSCN5285.JPG That didn't go over well.

Thanks for looking!

~ Sis

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reddish headed one is a purple finch. The big ones on the ground are mourning doves. Nice pics.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Me, too. It's very hard for me to go through the rabbit barn at the fairs. I want to take them all home. But it would be certain death for them out here.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks like a Bradford pear tree coming back out after being cut. Nice pics. Thanks

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a Bradford pear tree coming back out after being cut. Nice pics. Thanks

They are cottonwoods.

I seen that you posted, "The bride and I," on another thread. Did you just get married?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been focusing so much on taking fireworks photos that I forgot I had these. They were taken on the first.

View attachment 1608635

View attachment 1608636 He didn't like me watching. :laughing7:

View attachment 1608637 Ok. You guys are going to have to tell me what this is. :dontknow:

View attachment 1608638

View attachment 1608639

View attachment 1608640 The campground owners cut these two trees down. Now they are trying to grow.

View attachment 1608641 They look kind of cool.

View attachment 1608642

View attachment 1608643

Mr WD called me out to shoot this little guy.

View attachment 1608644

View attachment 1608645 He let us walk right up to him. Then, Mr WD tried to pet him.

View attachment 1608634 That didn't go over well.

Thanks for looking!

~ Sis

I was thinking 'a house Finch' ??? , I got 1 or 2 ? that come to the feeder , It or they seem to have a mostly purple Breast

I'm learning 'being a bit color blind aint helpin lol.

What type of sparrow ( if a Sparrow ) Song, Field , White Throated , or House Sparrow.?

I'm thinking White throated (spelled throated in my book) .?

'Red-Winged Blackbird ' ? in the Grass

Now the Squirrels are making me mad , getting in one of my feeders banging it against the Window also waking me up.
I threw packs of Firecrackers at them yesterday /// they were back in 5 min; they are lucky my pellet gun quit working or 1 or 2 would have 'Tail' injuries......Where is Mr, Mrs Hawk when I need one. lol

The Trees look good to me as well.
God Bless

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was thinking 'a house Finch' ??? , I got 1 or 2 ? that come to the feeder , It or they seem to have a mostly purple Breast

I'm learning 'being a bit color blind aint helpin lol.

What type of sparrow ( if a Sparrow ) Song, Field , White Throated , or House Sparrow.?

I'm thinking White throated (spelled throated in my book) .?

'Red-Winged Blackbird ' ? in the Grass

Now the Squirrels are making me mad , getting in one of my feeders banging it against the Window also waking me up.
I threw packs of Firecrackers at them yesterday /// they were back in 5 min; they are lucky my pellet gun quit working or 1 or 2 would have 'Tail' injuries......Where is Mr, Mrs Hawk when I need one. lol

The Trees look good to me as well.
God Bless

Thanks, Davey! There are bird houses all over the place here and some campers put out feeders. I asked if it was to keep the birds from making nests on campers? I was told, maybe, but the birds would keep the mosquito population down. Plus I learned the owner is a bird guy, so next time I have one to identify, all I have to do is ask him.

You need to take some lessons from worldtalker to take care of your squirrels. He's the "Squirrel Saboteur!" Lol! :laughing9:

I hope you and your family had a great holiday!

Sis

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, these Squirrel's are everywhere ! I've created a Monster.

I may ask worldtalker , but i'm gonna try some things first .

We got the Best looking & Healthy Squirrels in the neighborhood .

I tell ya they would win awards.
God Bless Y'all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread