Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
EE THr said:
Lahoop;

There seems to be lots of sharp edged debris, but no apparent break off source above it. Everything above it seems to be very weather-rounded.

And all the debris seems to be too close to the top for it all to have rolled down from above.

Run up to the top of Mt. Sneffels in Colorado and you'll see a large pile of sharp-edged rocks on the very peak, with nothing above except blue sky. Stuff like this just happens that way - no conspiracy involved.

kool361

Nov 19, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV
If this is in the desert southwest of the United States it is not man made. The reality is that the techtonic plates in this part of the world have not moved in millions of years so in turn you have the strange outcroppings. A great example of that is in monument state park. You might see a round boulder on top of a peak and the wind erosion has done all the sculpting for you.

K

Kentucky Kache

Skull?

Attachments

• rocpic.jpg
    rocpic.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 546

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
If you look close @ the rock still remaining under the sliding door you will see the jagged rocks slipped from the smooth rock which appear to be failing in 2-3ft? thick sheets. both areas of jagged rocks have a smooth sheet above them,but it is more apparent on the last shot showing how the upper layer is slipping off the smooth layer undeneath on the Left.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Wow Saturna..that does look rather deeply incised at that! Good eye. Makes me want to jump on a plane with a hammer so i can hit it a few times and see if it sounds hollow! So interesting what different people see.

Here is from the other side.

Attachments

• lahoop2.jpg
    lahoop2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 532

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not cat , not dog and etc . It is our imagination of this monuments
My dear we need 4 photo of 4 direction (north -west-south -west)
we need photos around the monuments until 500 m
We need a biography of that place .we need believes of that peoples area and in the end we need a clear photo of that monuments
what are that peoples area say to that stone????
If that data received to us we can solve the problem.
Thanks
:icon_thumleft:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks