Can hardly wait to hear the comments on this most advanced metal detector.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this today on
1710877828356.jpeg
Pinterest. This could revolutionize the metal detecting world.

Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023
Not sure how I feel about it. If they had a pair of hiking boots with it built in while your walking and swinging fields or woods that might be interesting. If it actually worked right could give you an advantage . If anything it’s more novelty and for a beginner I feel.

OP
OP
Sandog

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't believe I am the only one who finds this enormously funny.

Timbermaster

Oct 21, 2018
MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
Other
This crossed my mind once while walking on a tour around a historic site. I thought to myself gosh I’d love to know whats in the ground here! And the wheels started turning. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Not that you’d attempt any sort of recovery.. just listening to the signals for pleasure!8-)

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A better idea would be to simply strap detector coils to the stomachs of wild coyotes and release them into whatever area you plan to search. Then whenever the detectors hit on something they automatically record the location to GPS which is uploaded wirelessly to your smartphone. Then you simply follow up on each signal one at a time, the coyotes constantly adding more and more targets for as long as the lithium battery packs tied to their backs stay charged.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread