Can not find Vol. pot. on the Tiger Shark??

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe someone can help me out. I've been know to just not see things before. BUT! I opened up the Tiger Shark this morning to make some small adjustments to threshold, sensitivity and volume. Threshold pot...right there no problem. Sensitivity right there....no problem. Had pics in the manual showing where they were. Volume....? No pic in the manual and I can not for the life of me find where they say it is. And that is really the main thing I wanted to adjust a bit. It's blowing my ear drums out...LOL! I am fixing to head out and use it a bit. If any of you experienced T-Shark users can give a fella a pointer it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
TR

OP
OP
Tired Rooster

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you kind sir! Found it. It is not pictured that way in my manual. Very different. And yes I can read, but I didn't understand and still don't get "printed circuit board". Therefore a decent photo with a "pointer" was much needed. Thank you Steve for your help....

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you kind sir! Found it. It is not pictured that way in my manual. Very different. And yes I can read, but I didn't understand and still don't get "printed circuit board". Therefore a decent photo with a "pointer" was much needed. Thank you Steve for your help....

Sorry I didnt have one or I would have got you a picture.

Good job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread