Can you redeem without an account

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pick these up here recently I was wondering if they can be redeemed without actually having an account or can you sign up for the account and send them in to be redeemed does anybody have any experience with this company there’s over 2000 shares IMG_8704.jpg

(Never mind I just read the frequently asked questions and it says it can only be redeemed by the person who purchased the items) [emoji3525]

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pick these up here recently I was wondering if they can be redeemed without actually having an account or can you sign up for the account...........
How old is the certificate? I believe I got stamps from them when I was a kid. I kept getting and getting every month. I think it was some kind of marketing gimmick. I probably replied to an ad selling stamps in the back of a comic book. I never paid for any of them I might have been 10 years old. I remember my mom asking why I kept getting letters with stamps. Maybe she or dad called them and told them to stop. (this was almost 60 years ago)

What I was trying to say, before I got off track, if it is old they are not going to know if you purchased it. No serial numbers or names. Tell them you were ten.

I just found out the value. They give you 10 share for every dollar spent. Here is link to their catalog: https://www.mysticstamp.com/documents/resources/41.pdf

Looks like they gave out millions. Just another marketing gimmick.

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Looks like they gave out millions. Just another marketing gimmick.

So if you spent $210 with them you would have enough shares to get a blue, 9 1/2" x 10 1/2" First Day Cover United Nations 3 ring binder for your stamps. I wonder if it would hold all $210 of the stamps you bought, or if you would have to spend even more to get another binder for the rest of them? Sounds a lot like the old S&H Green Stamps that grocery stores would give you at the check out counter. Spend a bunch of money and get stamps so you can buy something at an inflated price.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds a lot like the old S&H Green Stamps that grocery stores would give you at the check out counter.
That was different, S&H and Blue Chip were given out when you bought something at the grocery store. My mom always got a lot. She would have to fill two shopping carts every week. I was the oldest of 11 kids. (yes we were Catholic) It was my job to lick the stamps and put in the books. Lots of books.

With this stamp company. This is where if you buy something they put you on a mailing list. A real mailing list where you get stamps every month and they expect you to buy them or return them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread