CAN'T FIND BAZOOKA AND BUCKET THREAD!!

Thurman

Aug 27, 2014
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xtera 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been reading a great thread about a very novel Bazooka Highbanker Experiment...then LOST IT. I can't find it again, even used all the terms to search in the Prospecting and Sluicing Forums. Seems a young fella jammed a Bazooka into the side of a bucket filled with water from a pump...then went from there. Very creative and used lots of Duck Tape! (DUCT) Any help appreciated....just remembered that I did not search "Duck Tape", I will try that. Thanks,

Thurman

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Thurman

Aug 27, 2014
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xtera 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks G-bone

Good thread, and close to the one I remember - except that there was a lot more duct tape involved.

OP
OP
T

Thurman

Aug 27, 2014
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xtera 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS TO THE OREGON VIKING,

That is it. Some of the videos "Do not exist", but that is what I was looking for!

Best regards, Thurman

TheForSaken

Apr 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you give it a shot Thurman I hope you have better luck than I did. The idea behind OwenT's design is a fine one in deed.
Problem I had with it was that I couldn't get the fluid bed to fluidize properly, was losing a lot of fines.
I've since constructed a manifold set up, initial field tests were promising concerning the fluid trap, just working out the other querks.
If we don't get rain tomorrow I'll get a chance to put it to the test. Will post vids sometime this weekend.
If you do have success with this design please post results.
Heavy pans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions