Carwash yeah

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Workin' at the carwash yeah...

Anyhow, stopped by there on my way home from work this morning. Like to toss out the trash every other day or so and then head home. These were sitting next to one of the car-vacs. Looks like late night car cleaner forgot to put them back in before leaving.

Told the local law I'll drop them off with my name attached this morning after dropping wifey off at work. But they still could (and might very well) end up on the police auction block in a couple months.

Carwash yeah 001.jpg

Nick T

Aug 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
I use a Teknetics Omega 8000 w/11DD and 10con , a Fisher CZ-70 pro , teknetics pinpointer.
You are a good man Tim!

Floyd

Jan 17, 2011
Right behind you
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A noble act turn that into the police. Somewhere there's a parent with a child screaming the back seat of the mini van.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it was very nice and the right thing for you to do, I can't help but be snarky and say, "Remember the days when parents actually interacted with their kids?" Oh the good ole days! : )

tparker805

May 7, 2012
Ventura county
Detector(s) used
White's Xlt spectrum
Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Although it was very nice and the right thing for you to do, I can't help but be snarky and say, "Remember the days when parents actually interacted with their kids?" Oh the good ole days! : )

lol i got the sit down shut up and watch when daddy went in the room when i was a kid LoL maybe thats why i turned out this way :BangHead: nice find btw and good thing to do!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread