ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to guess that your LCS makes you no offer whatsoever for impaired proofs.

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
Impaired proofs are like kissing your sister.
It's a kiss but....it's your sister.

They are worth 50 cents. I keep one of each year for my coin collection.

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't asked the coin shop yet. I have some proofs that are in perfect condition. Came out of a bag. They survived the fall through the machine.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep all proofs, impaired or not, but if you want to make a profit on them, put them on eBay or Craigslist.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I sell Clad proofs on ebay a little over 2 bucks.. probably make a 1.50 each after all said and done.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I picked up a small dump at the bank that had 8 proof halves, 5 proof Ikes, 6 proof Sacs, and all 25 of the proof presidential coins. No silver though. Now to just figure out what to do with all of them.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday I picked up a small dump at the bank that had 8 proof halves, 5 proof Ikes, 6 proof Sacs, and all 25 of the proof presidential coins. No silver though. Now to just figure out what to do with all of them.

Feebay

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Only $20? Count me in then.

The Charter Membership requirement is only to sell here on TNet in the Classifieds forum. You do NOT have to be a Charter Member to buy items listed in the Classified section. Buying or Selling in the CRH'ing forum regardless of Charter Membership status is not allowed as there is a forum designated for such transactions.

If you plan on selling items, you can't beat the cost of Charter Membership (besides the other benefits). You will pay more in fees on eBay than the annual cost of Charter Membership.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions