Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
• Mar 2, 2023
CRAZY We Cleanup the TREASURE Hunter's House in The Forest | Cleaning and OVERGROWN GRASS WE went deep into the jungle to clear a treasure hunter's house. This is the long-built home of gold and diamond seekers. it has been abandoned for a long time. grass and vines have invaded the house. While we were cleaning, we discovered some silver ingots left behind by treasure hunters. The house over time was severely damaged. The roof was damaged and collapsed.

not sure where they are :( They sound like Chipmonks :laughing7:, & are Wild with that Chainsaw :tongue3: I hope they kept the Silver Bricks !

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
• Mar 2, 2023
CRAZY We Cleanup the TREASURE Hunter's House in The Forest | Cleaning and OVERGROWN GRASS WE went deep into the jungle to clear a treasure hunter's house. This is the long-built home of gold and diamond seekers. it has been abandoned for a long time. grass and vines have invaded the house. While we were cleaning, we discovered some silver ingots left behind by treasure hunters. The house over time was severely damaged. The roof was damaged and collapsed.

not sure where they are :( They sound like Chipmonks :laughing7:, & are Wild with that Chainsaw :tongue3: I hope they kept the Silver Bricks !

Not to self... Quit whining about the few weeds in my front yard & watch this video again....😋🤪

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing someone got Company they didn't trust & threw the sack of silver on the roof, what happent after ? :dontknow:

the silver was safe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread