COLONIAL ROSETTE BUCKLE & GEM CUFF LINK W/ TUREEN & SOME OTHER STUFF

Yeah, thats it man. I got cold chills when checking some pics of those. Just wow.

Man wouldn't you love to know the story behind that piece? Those are so damn cool

Congrats again on all your nice finds but that urn cuff is one hell if a great find! I can't wait to get out this weekend. Hope I can get a nice buckle, all yours has me itchen to dig one. HH!

Very nice finds CP! As usual you have made me envious.

The tooth is creepy, if you think about it, it's part of a dead person...

GL&HH!

What a collection of relics! You're making some very nice finds.

Awesome finds, you're machine is literally a colonial relic/coin vaccum! Congrats

The Cufflink is very nice indeed, as was the little buckle from the last hunt.
With the numbers of targets your are still getting that place is certainly not done.
We were down to about one non-ferrous target per hour on one our favorite spots when I popped an 8R.

Good luck out there.

Yep, the numbers don't lie, that place is still loaded!
Cuff link with the urn or ewer or whatever it is, is killer!
Even though your finds are turning out to be smaller items, the quality hasn't diminished!

Were the pipe stems in the pits your digging? I started running into a bunch of bones in mine but no stems yet. Have you measured your stem bore diameters? I measured mine they fit the date of site good. 1770s yours should be bigger.

Were the pipe stems in the pits your digging? I started running into a bunch of bones in mine but no stems yet. Have you measured your stem bore diameters? I measured mine they fit the date of site good. 1770s yours should be bigger.

Mine are all over the place. Some bores large others small. Lots of work. We made little progress today. I got bored and started swinging in a new area of the field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back