come here : the deepest pulse detector

Dwehi

Apr 26, 2011
Hi

I found this detector http://biznetmall.com/frame-detector-pi/ and I liked it since I watched the video
Did anyone use it ?
Is the previous site offical so that I can buy it ?
comparing with Stinger 2, What is the best one ?
Something made me confused , is that I found Stinger 2 in the previous site offered only about 1300$ and in the manufacture site http://www.mikronbg.com/price.html in Bulgaria is more expensive , can you explain this for me please?

I asked them in http://biznetmall.com/frame-detector-pi/ about the country in which this detector is made but thay didn't give me a reasonable answer: they said ( This is metal detector design in country where first metal detector was invented and made. ) can you please advice me if this is a good detector and if this is a good site I can buy from .

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never heard of this brand of detector , so I can not help you on if it is good or bad.
But I would be real careful and do a lot of research before I bought one of any brand that you do not know about.

There are many real good name brands that are used all over the world , that work very well . If it was me I would look at those first and try to find one that I liked and that had a good warranty . Also I would make sure that I would be able to get it repaired if there was a problem with the unit .
IF you had to pay shipping both ways to get it repaired and had to ship it a long way it could be costly . I would try to find one that had a dealer closer to where I lived .

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Also, I am a little concerned about the screen it has.

I don't think it is waterproof, which means I wouldn't take it to a beach.

Do you know where you would plan to use it?

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these detectors are pulse machines designed for hoard hunting. The price differences are according to whether they have "discrimination" or not. If they do have discrimination price then depends on the method used.

The older and many of newer designs in the lower price ranges just use the difference in decay rates between iron and wanted items. Unfortunately this limits you to discriminating out iron thats fist sized and above. I.D. is provided by either having two lights (often red and green) or audio (low tone for larger iron, high tone for non ferrous), some have both methods.

Other designs that tend to be more expensive like the Detech SSP's can use coils with built in magnetometers. This provides better discrimination against ferrous but there's a limited choice of coil sizes with most brands. Most are 40" X 40" but Detech have recently come out with a 20" round coil. As with all types of detectors the bigger the coil size the more sensitivity is lost.

When it comes to buying these types of detectors you will have to buy Polish, Bulgarian or German (perhaps Deepers in Mexico) as Europe is where hoard hunting has been carried on for years. The only U.S. designed/built one I ever saw had no discrimination, wasn't of great build quality and was subject to drift.

There are some nearly new hoard hunters that come up for sale soon after being bought. This is not because they don't work but rather that they work to well. Many can't cope with digging down ten feet or more on a regular basis to recover broken plough pieces, old buckets etc. You also have to take into account safety as deep holes need shuttering to stop you being buried. While your digging a pit, your mate with an ordinary detector has wandered off and recovered several good near surface finds which your detector will not give any response on !

KIM OLI

Jul 14, 2011
Should you spend your money on these detectors? A look inside a burglar's mind might help you decide.
Published in french forum:

Heaven preserve us from such producers :sign13:.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has to be a Polish detector. They didn't produce the first detectors though a Polish army officer did flee to Britain in the Second World War and developed a mine detector that remained in use for years.

The mentioned detectors have been developed and improved over many years. I don't really see anything wrong with that at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread