coming out party

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A very wealthy businessman was having a coming out party for his 19 year old daughter. All the young suitors were invited who were in the upper class of his friends.The night of the party, the swimming pool was filled with sharks.All was ready for his daughters entrance. After some hor deovures and drinks were served at the poolside, her father walked up to a podium which had been set up near the pool. He said,"can I have your attention." Just then his beautiful daughter walked out onto the patio. He continued,"this is my beautiful daughter,whom I will give her hand in marriage to any man who jumps into the pool and swims from one end to the other and climbs out or I will give anyone a million dollars instead,if they want it." As they are all discussing this among themselves,they hear a splash.They look and see the butler is swimming as fast as he can to avoid the sharks, which are right behind him and closing fast.As the butler exits the water,he is scared stiff,and traumatised. As the man walks over to his butler, he says,"OK,which do you want,my daughter or a million dollars?" The butler said,"I just want the man that pushed me in." rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread