Common program help.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all! I know it has been a long time since I have come about here. I have now more time for my hobby and Fantasy novel writing and just got my first 50 copies printed out of my legend soon to be announced on Facebook. The death of my brother 6 years ago and now mother from a massive heart stroke this past April 6th at the nursing home at the age of 87 has left me so lonely at home so now I escape 4 or 5 times a week to let the ocean breeze alleviate my lonely soul. I love the way the common program is structured and wish to expand it to find gold jewelry. I have noted that certain Youtube videos tell you how to do this but they show you how to block out silver and coins. I don't want to do this I really like the way it's set for this I just want to copy and rename as well as open the vdi number scale but need aid on a step-by-step guide on how to do this if anyone cares to aid me please send me a PM and we can get a watt up call conference started I just don't want to mess up the common program currently on memory the most I have changed is the polar plot on the main screen or the Camel hump screen thanks for the aid given God bless "LP"

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all! I know it has been a long time since I have come about here. I have now more time for my hobby and Fantasy novel writing and just got my first 50 copies printed out of my legend soon to be announced on Facebook. The death of my brother 6 years ago and now mother from a massive heart stroke this past April 6th at the nursing home at the age of 87 has left me so lonely at home so now I escape 4 or 5 times a week to let the ocean breeze alleviate my lonely soul. I love the way the common program is structured and wish to expand it to find gold jewelry. I have noted that certain Youtube videos tell you how to do this but they show you how to block out silver and coins. I don't want to do this I really like the way it's set for this I just want to copy and rename as well as open the vdi number scale but need aid on a step-by-step guide on how to do this if anyone cares to aid me please send me a PM and we can get a watt up call conference started I just don't want to mess up the common program currently on memory the most I have changed is the polar plot on the main screen or the Camel hump screen thanks for the aid given God bless "LP"
There is a good youtube video & a written paragraph about this procedure. I'm trying to remember who made it. I set up a custom Relic program for mine. Let me think a bit & I'll try & post something on it. Thought I was 1 of the last remaining using a whites V3i machine. Welcome!

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dont know how to post a link, but I did take a screen shot. This guy is extremely great at explaining things. He has a bunch of videos to, on custom programs & such. I hope this helps. Garys Detecting. It sure has helped me.
Screenshot_20230308-235707_Google.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread