Conflict Resolution/Maintence of Order

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
In any community, real or electronic there is a need to maintain order and resolve conflicts. Here we have the moderators and their ability to suspend or ban offending users.
I ask is there a better way?
Like most Americans, I look to the movies for all of my life answers. The solution came to me, while watching the Mad Max series.
THUNDERDOME!!!!
Two Treasure Net users enter…..only one leaves. Of course, if you are challenged to thunderdome you have the right to apologize, admit you were wrong and avoid thunderdome.
If neither party backs down then you would have a one on one fight to the death, televised on the web.
It may seem extreme but, if someone calls you a liar/troll/loser the best solution is to kill them in front a web cam.
I open the floor to debate.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to comedy central.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
One dime on edge ,12 inches deep in dirt 50 yard arena. No detectors only one teaspoon each. finder must make it to phone booth in center of arena and deposit dime.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both guilty members placed in 100 yard wide cactus patch butt naked, first one out is winner, other party is left in patch, rattle snakes are released into patch and he is banned...

Catcake

Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a great idea. Two collectors enter one collector leaves. However, I dont follow the rules, not even my own...

BTW, I'm saving my finds so that I can pay the troll toll. And if anyone dares question my Skunktober finds of 1 90% and 5 40% then I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread