County Beaches Reopen 4/25/2020

Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
County Judge just announced today all County Beaches and access will be open tomorrow with a lot of restriction that im sure a few will not follow and cause him to lockdown again.
This is my week I work 7 straight days but 3pm to 12 shift. I am going to go early in the morning and find a deep cut and hunt it.
Hope this virus issue comes to a close so people can get back to their way of life.
I also hope each of you are safe and healthy and get to find treasure soon. Some of the younger people don't understand how we got so much freedom in our country. Its because a lot of people sacrificed their lives for us to have it. Just like a lot of medical staff are giving their lives for their patients to have a chance at life. Don't take freedom for granted it can be taken away so fast, not only by a virus but a lot of countries that will not let even their own people have freedom.
Happy Hunting to all and to all a good night!

South Padre Treasure!:thumbsup:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m curious...is this county opening in violation of any state orders beings it’s coming form a county judge and not the governor?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's great news for you, South Padre! My state, South Carolina, has re-opened the beaches, with final call made locally. So, Charleston area beaches opened this past week, with rules such as no stopping, or sitting, or sunbathing. Must keep moving. No groups, other than family. Our public beach here in Georgetown County, Pawleys Island, is still closed. I haven't heard what Myrtle Beach is doing. It may open next week. Hope so!

OP
OP
S
Aug 18, 2019
South Padre Island Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro SideWinder, CZ20, Whites XLT, Tesoro StingRay II, Whites PI Pro w/950 Dive Coil, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab EQ 600, Fisher CZ3D, Whites TDI SL, Sov. GT. Minelab GXP-4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas has given the judges power to regulate their county within guidelines he has sent out. I also think it has to comply with Trumps guidelines as well. They are looking at active case in each county.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas has given the judges power to regulate their county within guidelines he has sent out. I also think it has to comply with Trumps guidelines as well. They are looking at active case in each county.
Thank you, from my understanding, our sheriff has the ability to refuse to enforce unconstitutional orders, which I think is were we fall in my rural county currently.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad things are opening up! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread