99.6 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice bag, I bought a lot of 10 brand new 12x19 canvas bags, they work great, that must be equal to a canvas bag x2!

What are the dimensions of the bag? Also, does this bag have double stiched seams?

HH,
BuffaloBoy

OP
OP
dougbfromnorthga

dougbfromnorthga

Apr 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon & Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBoy said:
nice bag, I bought a lot of 10 brand new 12x19 canvas bags, they work great, that must be equal to a canvas bag x2!

What are the dimensions of the bag? Also, does this bag have double stiched seams?

HH,
BuffaloBoy
The seams are double stitched. It is about 14 x 19. The wife said they had several other sizes available on the website where she got it. She Googled locking bank bags.
She thought I needed a bag with a handle, because a few weeks ago, I was dumping $400 in dimes at a branch that has a coin counter in the lobby and as I was going in the front door of the bank, the canvas bag slipped out of my hand. Only a few dimes rolled out, but it could have been a BFM. Picking up all those dimes. HH Doug

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dougbfromnorthga said:
BuffaloBoy said:

HH,
BuffaloBoy
The seams are double stitched. It is about 14 x 19. The wife said they had several other sizes available on the website where she got it. She Googled locking bank bags.
She thought I needed a bag with a handle, because a few weeks ago, I was dumping $400 in dimes at a branch that has a coin counter in the lobby and as I was going in the front door of the bank, the canvas bag slipped out of my hand. Only a few dimes rolled out, but it could have been a BFM. Picking up all those dimes. HH Doug

good luck with your new bag, I would invest in a few more if they are that good. I have 10 canvas bags, but I rotate 4 bags and have 6 brand new ones as back ups. I've been using these 4 bags for over 4 months now, no signs of weakness :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread