CRH Score!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
paul, your videos are a real treat to watch, I enjoy them when I get the chance to watch um. Glad the hunt was succesful, you were skunked a couple times before. I'd love to CRH, by the lake, watching ducks and I'd personally smoke a nice cigar to. thanks for sharing the upload homie.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
paul, your videos are a real treat to watch, I enjoy them when I get the chance to watch um. Glad the hunt was succesful, you were skunked a couple times before. I'd love to CRH, by the lake, watching ducks and I'd personally smoke a nice cigar to. thanks for sharing the upload homie.

I really appreciate that. Yes I get skunked quite often, but I show those too...I always keep it real lol. I like pipe smoking, but gave it up because I always worry about cancer. Thanks for watching and the comment, bud.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I really appreciate that. Yes I get skunked quite often, but I show those too...I always keep it real lol. I like pipe smoking, but gave it up because I always worry about cancer. Thanks for watching and the comment, bud.

smart move paul. I too worry about cancer, but the only time I smoke a cigar is when I coin roll hunt large volumes, so the health risks are minimal.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

Homie I sayz it once and I sayz it again, you can't get cancer if you're rollin from coin rolls.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how many keepers? the vid is too long for me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread