Crown Trifari Sword

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What sweet turnout on that one. Bravo!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh! Generally I don't pay much attention to costume jewelry, but I'm well aware some can be very coveted by collectors. I never knew any of the Tafari were worth that kind if money. Guess I better pay more attention to some of those costume pieces I see.

Trifari normally doesn’t command that. But when there is a Crown above the T in trifari its good. and if there’s a pat Number then it is Alfred Philippe. Then your talking some big $$$ esp on the brooches.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang I've seen that crown over T mark before and even thought the piece looked uniquely better that the majority of costume jewelry you come by. Thanks for the tip JD and looking at your auction I see it's the top seller of Trifari recently.... No doubt worthpoint will snag that one for their website.

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang I've seen that crown over T mark before and even thought the piece looked uniquely better that the majority of costume jewelry you come by. Thanks for the tip JD and looking at your auction I see it's the top seller of Trifari recently.... No doubt worthpoint will snag that one for their website.

This was massive at 4 and 1/2 inches long. All the other seem to be around 3 inches. This large size is extremely rare.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was massive at 4 and 1/2 inches long. All the other seem to be around 3 inches. This large size is extremely rare.
At that sold price, it definitely goes without saying its rare. That was a nice pick.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on your sale! Super find!

Keep an eye out for Elizabeth Taylor for Avon. Some of those sets go for a nice amount.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions